2020 Re-Focused Frequently Asked Questions.
We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions below about our 2020 Re-Focused events. If you have more questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com with your questions.
What is a Golf Classic?
- The Middle and West Tennessee Golf Classics are a fundraising event for Tennessee Grocers Education Foundation. This year, our Re-Focused events will be held along with the golf classics. With an abundance of promotional opportunities, support staff to ensure top-tier sanitation, and an open-air venue, the Golf Classics are the ideal place to host our partners.
- Middle Tennessee Golf Classic will be held at Gaylord Springs Golf Links, September 16, 2020.
- West Tennessee Golf Classic will be held at Tunica National Golf & Tennis, October 14, 2020.
How will partners still receive their value from participating in the Re-Focused events?
- Based on partnership level, partners will be allowed to play and/or exhibit at the Middle or West Tennessee Golf Classics. Partner branding will be distributed and boosted across several events throughout the remainder of the year. In addition, partners will have access to Virtual Business Connect, as well as a variety of education session webinars from industry leaders. The virtual format is anticipated to provide the largest amount of partner brand promotion ever.
What safety measures are being enforced?
- TGCSA will be hosting open-air events, within strict accordance to local mandates and CDC recommendations. This includes frequent sanitation of high traffic areas, face coverings while in public areas, and staggering attendance in exhibitor spaces. For more information regarding local mandates, please visit www.tngrocer.org/covid-local
What is virtual business connect?
- Exhibitors will be provided a 20 minute presentation slot and a corresponding link to join the scheduled virtual meeting via zoom. The first 5 minutes will be used for TGCSA staff to ensure the exhibitor is staged and framed suitably, and to answer any preliminary meeting or technical questions. Virtual Business Connect registration will open August 31st. You must be a registered exhibitor or partner to participate.
Can i send samples before or after my virtual business connect meeting?
- Samples for Virtual Business Connect meetings are to be delivered directly to the company with which the meeting is scheduled. Samples are strictly to be non-perishable. If companies allow samples, details pertaining to shipping information and time frame will be emailed to Virtual Business Connect participants.
When and where is the 2021 TGCSA Convention and Expo scheduled?
- The 2021 TGCSA Convention & Expo is scheduled for June 1-3 in Murfreesboro, TN. We will start promoting events and exhibitor/partner information in early 2021.
what can i do if i will not be able to make it to any events?
- Due to the unique situation presented by each exhibitor, requests are being handled on a case-by-case basis to ensure each partner is provided the best experience possible. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
how can i participate in the education sessions?
- The Education Sessions will be virtual this year. Once you are registered, you will receive a link to each webinar once it has been scheduled. With the exception of the 1st session, all webinars will be hosted on a Thursday at 10:00 am Central (11:00 am Eastern). We will have staff ready to answer simple questions during the sessions, or you will be able to ask the presenters questions at the end of the session.
- For up to date Education Session information and Registration Links, visit our 2020 Re-Focused page.
I have more questions or comments about the 2020 Re-Focused Events.
Where can i learn more about partners & exhibitors that are participating?